Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-28-2011, 01:48 PM   #1

water filter location on Surveryor 305

can you tell me where the water filter is located on the 2011 Surveyor 305...we just purchased it Friday and the filter wasn't installed. We need to know where it is located...thanks!
yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:36 PM   #2

It should be near your water pump. I have a Rockwood 2604 and the pump and filter connection is located in the pass through, under the bed on the driver's side.
red dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:40 PM   #3

thanks, we will check there....it was late Friday p.m. and I think the service tech was wanting off at quitting time..can't blame him.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:41 PM   #4

We have the pass thru storage under the bed and it has nothing there...it has to be behind a panel inside the camper I would think...I guess we will have to remove them to see...may call the Service mgr..surely he would know.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:25 PM   #5
Wanna Be Camper

Turn the water on so you can hear the pump run. Once you find the general area it will be obvious where it is hidden. Ours is under the entertainment center beside the sub woofer. You actually have to take a couple screws out of a door hinge that they used to secure the door instead of a friction latch.
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #6

is yours a surveyor 305?
Old 02-28-2011, 09:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhamm View Post
can you tell me where the water filter is located on the 2011 Surveyor 305...we just purchased it Friday and the filter wasn't installed. We need to know where it is located...thanks!
I have a surveyor 235 and the filter is in the bathroom under the sink. There is 4 screws that hold the panel in place. As mentioned the water pump is also behind the panel, the filter should be near...

happy camping,
shineysideup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #8

Yes, ours is too!!

Tags