Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2018, 07:36 PM   #1
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 50
Water tank valve under the bed

We have a Class C Forester 2431S. The fresh water tank is under the bed. There is an opening on the side of the bed. Opening that up I can see a valve (see attached photos). Anybody know what that valve is for?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1213.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	221.0 KB
ID:	163400
Rick-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:43 PM   #2
Site Team
Mr. Dan's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Grayson County, Texas
Posts: 14,331
I don't have your unit... but it looks like a valve to drain your fresh water tank.
SEARCH is your friend!
FR Wildcat 295RSX / GMC Sierra

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 = 64; booked = 30
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:52 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 1,804
Doesn't appear to be a bypass valve for anything or it would have a third line. Cant be a drain if its horizontal. Drain would be vertical. I don't know why they would have just a normal shut off in line?
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote

bed, tank, valve, water, water tank

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.