Originally Posted by tstanger
Whooo Hooooo! Thank you! That was easy!
Your welcome, here is what I do:
1. Bypass the Water Heater and drain it.
2. Open the valves I put on the low point drains, and open all the faucets to drain the plumbing.
3. Close the drains and faucets, flip the pump valve, and hook up a short hose from the Antifreeze Inlet to a jug of AF.
4. Turn on the pump, and open each Faucet (Hot and Cold), Shower (Outside as well), and the Stool one at a time until they run red, then run a bit more down the drain. Press the city water inlet check valve in (stand to the side).
5. Drain the plumbing again like above.
The plumbing layout on our current TT is all on one wall, and very short so it doesn't take much AF.