Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-21-2020, 01:13 PM   #1

2021 LED Cargo Lights won't turn off

I recently purchased a 2021 31IK fifth wheel and can't figure out how to turn off the front cargo lights. There are two small LED lights just above the hitch embedded in the front cap. I have checked all the places you can control the lights, OneControl in the trailer, the web app, and the one control app on the phone all the lights show they are off. I also turned everything off, battery disconnect, no power, and the lights still come on when I power up. Called the dealer he wasn't sure thought there might be a switch somewhere can't find one anywhere. I currently have black tape over them to keep from bothering the neighbors.

Picture of the lights.
https://www.forestriverforums.com/fo...1&d=1600711970

Thanks for any help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	running lights.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	239666  
skippy84341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 07:46 PM   #2

I have similar ones on the front of my 35DK5 Nitro. The switch is in the basement storage compartment on the drivers side. Although i've seen a few others post that their switch was in the basement passenger side. Hope you found it!

2021 FR XLR Nitro 35DK5
2019 F250 SRW 6.7 PS Diesel
RI_Shoota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 06:31 AM   #3

On my 2021 33ik the switch is in the basement on the driver side. I had trouble finding it as well.
Old 10-01-2020, 12:11 PM   #4

Thanks for the response I was sure there had to be a switch but with all the electronics on the new trailer I wasn't that sure. I went out and searched all the compartments again and found the switch against the outside wall where the take vaules and water connections are located. The lights are now off.
skippy84341 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cargo, led, light