I know it could be in the forum but lots and lots of posts....
My house battery never holds a charge when storing. Even when disconnected.
The battery is 2.5 years old. It is, as of today down to 8 volts... dead I know.
I hooked up a solar maintainer that is not maintaining even when it is disconnected to the house electrical system. The battery has dropped below the 11 volt range many times. It is stored about 4 weeks in between trips.
I have a class c sunseeker. It has a system off switch by the battery well.
Could the battery just be bad and it needs to be replaced?
Would you replace it just to give it a shot?
Does the house system off switch really disconnect all things?
Any advice would be helpful. I am old and too lazy to read all the battery posts! We all have house battery issues it seems.