Originally Posted by RedSteelManUSA
Thanks for your comment. Yes, I did read that thread. Maybe I missed something, but the only real concern I heard in that thread was warranty. The battery I was considering was the LifeBlue 300 aH - (300AH RV Boat Lithium Ion Bluetooth Battery | LiFeBlue Battery
) - which is lithium phosphate chemistry just like the BBs. Can you offer any insight/advice whether they can be simply swapped out? 8^) I’m not anti-BB, I just like the simplicity of the larger batteries.
- LifeBlue 300.
- Weight: 83 lbs This is a two person lift!
- Charge Current: 120A recommended; 150A @ 75° F
- Discharge Current: 150A continuous,
- 200A for 30 Minutes, 300A for 3 seconds
- Battle Born 100Ah
- Charge Current: 50A
- Discharge Current: 100 Amp Continuous Current,
- 200 Amp Surge Current (30 Seconds), 1/2 second surge for higher loads
- 10 Year Warranty
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Weight: 31 lbs
Charge & discharge numbers are better with Battle Born.
Weight is an issue at my age (67). I can not lift 83 lbs by myself.
A lot of Forest River Forum Users have installed Battle Born LiFePO4 batteries. I have not heard anything negative except the cost.
I recommend you go with Battle Born LiFePO4 batteries. Call them before you buy anywhere else. Toll Free: 855-292-2831
I would ask them about LifeBlue 300. They should know their competition.