Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-15-2022, 11:23 AM   #1

Cap LEDs on the 2022 Coachmen Leprechaun 260DSF

Just brought home a 2022 Leprechaun 260DSF with two strips of LED lights on the bunk house over the drivers cab. When the house battery switch inside the main cabin entry door is turned on, the LED lights turn on and there is no switch that i can find in any compartment or panel that turns off these LED strips. One of the rocker switches inside the cabin door is labeled Cap Light, but does nothing that I can tell. I removed all three wires from the back of the switch and the LED lights still come on when the battery switch is turned on. Any idea how to turn these LED strips off? Thank you.
jehhah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 11:47 AM   #2

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer, but you might want to check with your salesperson. There's got to be a switch somewhere... perhaps in the bunk?

Just wanted to congratulate you on your purchase and welcome you to the forum!
Old 05-16-2022, 07:18 PM   #3

Thank you!

Really appreciate the response and the welcome to the forum. Will be calling the dealership as I have searched high and low and can’t find a switch.
jehhah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:21 PM   #4

Is there an external switch near the front for controlling the light? My 2022 2109s has an LED strip light, "docking lights" I was told, on it's nose with an external switch driver side to turn on/off.
(We're just getting started!)
JimM2109S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 11:09 PM   #5

Congrats on the leprechaun. I just got mines few weeks ago also. I also have the same problem about the front led cap. I turn the “cap light switch” on but nothing happens. Or is there another switch someone else to turn these leds on??
Jetlimaximize is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coachmen, led