Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2020, 10:05 AM   #1

Control Panel is not getting full power

We have a 2020 Forest River 179DBK that we bought just barely a year ago (Sept 25, 2019) and now the control panel that runs the water heater, water pump, awning, and the light over dining room table is not getting enough power to turn on the water pump or the water heater. The light over the table looks more like a night light.

The RVIA Certified place we had look at it used an electric check device to see if it had power and it is very low and not staying grounded. We only checked it because we have the lifetime warranty and was having all the parts inspected. Sadly, the inspection place does not do repair work like this.

I don't even know where to start to get it fixed. It worked great just 2 weekends ago.

Any advice?
joannasmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:40 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannasmail View Post
We have a 2020 Forest River 179DBK that we bought just barely a year ago (Sept 25, 2019) and now the control panel that runs the water heater, water pump, awning, and the light over dining room table is not getting enough power to turn on the water pump or the water heater. The light over the table looks more like a night light.

The RVIA Certified place we had look at it used an electric check device to see if it had power and it is very low and not staying grounded. We only checked it because we have the lifetime warranty and was having all the parts inspected. Sadly, the inspection place does not do repair work like this.

I don't even know where to start to get it fixed. It worked great just 2 weekends ago.

Any advice?
joannasmail,

Thank you for being a part of the Wildwood family.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences that you have experienced with your new Wildwood FSX. Your satisfaction is very important to us; accordingly, we invite you to contact Miranda Blackburn in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: https://www.forestriverinc.com/Direc...88915467976454.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 05:53 PM   #3

Smile Fixed it...

So thankful, my gut told me to check fuses, RV repair said he checked and all was fine so my husband didn't look. My gut told me today to see if maybe fuse was wearing thin....

We tried and yep, 2$ later and all WORKS WELL

Thank you for your fast reply and your offer to help!

This is why we chose Forest River.
joannasmail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power