Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2016, 01:09 PM   #1

General question..

I have a 2015 F.R. Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 832ikbs. What I am wondering is if the main switch panel for the lights, slides, awnings,etc., located on the wall in the hall as you enter the main door, is backlit or not. It has white print over each name of the individual switch, but in the dark you can't see the panel switch names unless you turn on overhead light. It would seem if switch panel cover was backlit somehow, it would illuminate the names of switches from behind making it easier to read without fumbling around for overhead switch...(which is always too bright in the dark). If anyone knows, please let me know. Hoping it was and maybe the backlight is unplugged or something. If not backlit, guess I will learn to live with it. Thanks
Tirebuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 01:56 PM   #2

No, those panels are not backlit. Backlit panels are very expensive and evidently not economical enough for FR (and others) to install. Someone on this forum installed a light above the panel but not sure where the switch was installed so it could be seen without lights.
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote