Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-13-2022, 07:29 PM   #1

Geo Pro new owner

Hello,

I just changed the batteries in my Geo Pro. (2 12V flooded) I was on shore power after changing but now I am not on shore power and nothing is working.
There is no power. The display on the controller is working and shows 100% charge. Any thoughts.

Thank you,

Debbie
D.Durand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 11:35 PM   #2

What year is your Geo Pro?
If the batteries are completely charged then you're probably dealing with a blown fuse.
You probably need an administrator to move you to the Geo Pro area where someone with your rig might be able to help.
Old 07-14-2022, 12:43 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Durand View Post
Hello,

I just changed the batteries in my Geo Pro. (2 12V flooded) I was on shore power after changing but now I am not on shore power and nothing is working.
There is no power. The display on the controller is working and shows 100% charge. Any thoughts.

Thank you,

Debbie
"Nothing is working". Can you be more specific? Exactly what is "nothing"? Do the lights work? Does the water heater work?
NavyLCDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 08:54 AM   #4

Actually, the inverter works, and when on the outlets work. It's the lights. I changed the fuses and the lights work now.

Thanks so much for responding.

Debbie
D.Durand is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
geo pro