Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2019, 04:12 PM   #1

LCI Component board location

Does anyone know where the LCI component board is located on a 2019 Salem 31kqbts is located? No power to the slides, awning or stabilizers. The mobile RV thinks that is the issue but does not know where the board is located and does not want to charge me $85 an hour to look for it. He will come fix it if I find out where it is located. Any ideas?
antnyg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:26 PM   #2

I don't know where it is but think that is a fantastic mobile repair man!
Old 09-21-2019, 03:11 PM   #3

they have been reported to be in multiple places. some seem to be on the floor under a drawer that you have to remove to access the board. ours is on the ceiling of the battery compartment up in the front of the 5th wheel.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:51 PM   #4

I have looked inside every drawer, cabinet, and removed every panel I can find. I can’t find it anywhere.
antnyg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 05:43 PM   #5

perhaps send a note to forest river service and support for your model and ask them where it might be. they have replied with helpful info on a couple of request that i have sent them.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by antnyg23 View Post
Does anyone know where the LCI component board is located on a 2019 Salem 31kqbts is located? No power to the slides, awning or stabilizers. The mobile RV thinks that is the issue but does not know where the board is located and does not want to charge me $85 an hour to look for it. He will come fix it if I find out where it is located. Any ideas?
Not sure on your unit. On my MH it is located above the hydraulic pump unit mounted to the bottom of the floor. It will be a metal box (8"x6") with a bunch of electrical wires coming out of it. Look close around the hydraulics because there are a lot of wires involved and to keep costs down the controller is likely close by.
Old 09-23-2019, 04:40 PM   #7
Sunseeker

My 2014 Sunseeker mounted it to the ceiling of the compartment where the fresh water pump is located. Have to stand on my head to veiw it!!
wingunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 10:05 PM   #8
Flyboy1950

Here's how I found my board (thanks to someone from this forum!): when it's quiet, press a remote button to activate anything and listen for a faint "click" of the small relay on the remote board. Keep pressing any remote button again & again. I had to do this several times moving around the interior of my trailer before I finally heard that faint relay click. I found the control board hidden beside the forced air furnace under my refrigerator. After I removed the furnace return air grill from under the refrigerator, I could barely see it behind a jumble of wiring next to the furnace. I reached back there & pulled it out because it wasn't even mounted! Then I found the bad fuse on that board for my slide-out, replaced it and voila'! Thanks to someone sharp on this forum. Let me know if that helps.
Sbosserman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, location