Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2020, 04:18 PM   #1

NoBo Solar

Hi All,
I am currently in a Salem where I did all of the solar install myself, but have a new 2021 NoBo 19.8 on order. It comes with a 110 panel on the roof, and I am wondering if anyone knows what brand panel this is? My salesperson is clueless, and they don't have one in stock any longer for me to go check out.
Any help would be appreciated!
RyanDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 01:16 PM   #2

I have a 2020 nobo 10.6 and the solar prep for this model is by 'Go Power' They used to use Zamp
jthomasjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 03:36 PM   #3
paf

Hello, I will be picking up my 2021 19.8 on 7/14/20 with the factory solar panel package installed - like yours. I don't expect any help from the dealer as far as information on this package but I assumed there would be some sort of manual on this package with the trailer. Perhaps I am wrong! I will let you know what transpires.
paf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 11:32 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanDi View Post
Hi All,
I am currently in a Salem where I did all of the solar install myself, but have a new 2021 NoBo 19.8 on order. It comes with a 110 panel on the roof, and I am wondering if anyone knows what brand panel this is? My salesperson is clueless, and they don't have one in stock any longer for me to go check out.
Any help would be appreciated!
I have a 2021 Nobo 19.6 Rogue River with the factory installed solar package. My dealer pack contained absolutely no information about the solar components. I contacted Forest River with the VIN and they provided the following.

GoPower charge controller GP-PWM 10SQ
WECO 1000W inverter - WF-5110R
100W panel (I think its GoPower).

I've attached the docs. Its worth mentioning the antenna too. The 2020 used a Furrion LTE/WiFi antenna. My 2021 did not. I was happy to see that since the Furrion data plans are terrible. The new antenna (at least mine) is not LTE/WiFi compatible. Not a big deal since I use an LTE modem and am switching to prepaid wired internet next week.

I've attached the docs I got from FR. Good luck!

R-POD INVERTER MANUAL WF5110R.pdf

RV-Solar-Brochure.pdf

CA-1000 (ladybug) ANTENNA INSTALL.PDF
dhickey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
solar