Hello all, I have been struggling with my power form generator issue.
Trailer - 2021 FR Stealth toy hauler 2514G
Generator - Onan 4000, WFCO control panel and converter. Plug in is a 30amp twist lock.
- We were camping, it was hot out, running the A/C and just boom, AC power cuts off and generator stayed running. Only thing I found at the time was the converter breaker was tripped. Tried resetting it and it would just trip right away but after shutting gen down, it was able to reset. Start gen back up still no AC power even if breaker stayed closed. If trailer is plugged into shore power all AC works just great.
Testing I have done so far so you know
- Checked all connections to see if a wire is loose - Good
- With shore power, Checked all AC outputs from breakers - Good
- Swapped Converter breaker wire with another 15 amp breaker, still nothing.
- Checked the DC output from the converter - Good
- Checked the 30amp pole breaker on generator - Good
I am thinking it might be the ATS (T30)?? What do you all think?