Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2021, 05:25 PM   #1

Cre3000

Hello
I ordered a set of cre3000 equalizers along with morryde wet bolts and shackles to upgrade my trailer but now I'm wondering if it'll work.

I have an apex nano 208bhs which is 4000lbs dry (6000lbs loaded) with dual 3500lb axles. The axles are 31.5" apart.

Morryde has the 33" and 35" wheelbase equalizer. I ordered the 33" but now I'm wondering if the extra 1.5" that I am short will still be sufficient. I sent morryde and email but haven't received a response yet. Thanks
Gerogesin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 01:09 PM   #2

Hello: I believe I've seen your comments and posts in Shanks' 208 forum. Funny I've been doing the exact same research. I've measured 32' center to center on the axels of the 208. and believe that the Cer 33 is the way to go. I've been to the MOR ryde website and found this. All the measurements you need to figure out which product you will need. If you haven't already done this step I hope it helps.

https://www.morryde.com/wp-content/u...-Qualifier.pdf

As my trailer is still in storage and about 45 min away I haven't been able to fill it out yet. I'm also gonna wait until my warranty runs out in mid summer before installing these babies. As you seem to be ahead in this project. I'd love to hear how it goes

Happy Camping.
B.Boudens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 08:34 AM   #3

Hi
I've ordered these and will be tackling the job in another month or two. I've compared it and it should fit well. I think the new brass bushings will make a huge different in ride comfort and noise control. We'll keep you posted.
Gerogesin is offline   Reply With Quote