Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2020, 05:57 PM   #1

Fold-down stairs

Hello,

We have a 2019 Flagstaff Highwall popup. We damaged our stairs and I cannot seem to find the stairs attached to the door like on ours. The steps are actually riveted onto a panel that folds up and locks. Does anyone know where I can buy this whole setup or is the door part seperate from the steps?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_20200525_164605.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	340.9 KB
ID:	229971  
AWorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 07:41 AM   #2
Dixon's Last Resort

Cool

Try the MOYRryde website : The StepAboveā„¢ is the Next Generation of RV Steps for Stable and Secure Footing.

I just installed a removable set on my Flagstaff MAC BR28TSC last week. My unit isn't a HW ver. so I had to go with the quick attach ver.

Hope this helps

Good luck
cupsz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 10:30 AM   #3

Subscribing to this thread!

I just upgraded to a 2018 HW27KS but with bent, very slippery and dangerous pull out kind of steps. (The drop from the threshold to the first step is very deep and the step is not deep enough) I am trying to change mine out to the same ones you have pictured. I have emailed Forest River asking them if they can tell me where/who to buy the steps from. I will let you know if I get any information from them.
Old 05-27-2020, 12:16 PM   #4

Moyrride for the OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campworthy View Post
Subscribing to this thread!

I just upgraded to a 2018 HW27KS but with bent, very slippery and dangerous pull out kind of steps. (The drop from the threshold to the first step is very deep and the step is not deep enough) I am trying to change mine out to the same ones you have pictured. I have emailed Forest River asking them if they can tell me where/who to buy the steps from. I will let you know if I get any information from them.
Check this site for your issues. Depending on what steps you have vs what you want they should have a solution.
https://www.torklift.com/rv/glowstep...ution-uprising
https://www.torklift.com/rv/glowstep-revolution

Good luck!
dbledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:51 PM   #5

Well, I just received a reply from Forest River, see text below. I don't think I want to pay $600 to replace my steps! but this could be the part number for the steps you need, see below. Good luck!

I have got with the plant about your step question and here is what I was given as follows.

He told me that you can use the frame of the door that is installed currently. But you would need to remove the hinges.

The door / step that I will be quoting you below would then get bolted to the frame. Then you also will need to drill

2 holes at the top of the door frame for the cover plate.

Here would we the 3 parts you will need to switch to the only option for another step for your unit

Part # F100088465 – entrance step – PFL – MOR/RYDE double step w/ 5/8” plastic step shim – 24”

Cost $ 425.70 each

Part # F100088467 – entrance step part – PFL shim for entrance step – plastic – 5/8”

Cost $ 13.82 each

Part # F100088466 – entrance step part – PFL – cover plate

Cost $ 148.50 each
Old 05-27-2020, 12:54 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbledan View Post
Moyrride for the OPCheck this site for your issues. Depending on what steps you have vs what you want they should have a solution.
https://www.torklift.com/rv/glowstep...ution-uprising
https://www.torklift.com/rv/glowstep-revolution

Good luck!
Thanks for the link, it might be another option for replacement.