Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-13-2023, 09:05 AM   #1

TireMinder Battery Replacement Program

I am considering the TireMinder I10 with 10 sensors.

I just sent them a second inquiry on their website, since I had not received any feedback from the first. Has anyone purchased in 2023, or know if the "TireMinder Battery Replacement Program" is valid for purchases in 2023?

Old 01-13-2023, 09:13 AM   #2

Once you email your warranty card you’re all set. I’ve used it a couple times and always had great service.
Tombsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 09:42 AM   #3

Tombsy, thank you for replying. It helps to hear you have had good experiences. I just received a response from my second inquiry:

"Thanks for reaching out to us at Minder with your inquiry. Yes, the Battery Replacement Program will still be active and as of now we have no plans to shelve it, as we find it beneficial to both our customers and us in helping ensure that your transmitters are part of your routine maintenance plan. After you purchase and register your unit with us online at www.tireminder.com/register you're then made eligible to reach out to us once every 9 to 12 months for your regularly scheduled battery replacements, with no cost and only a $5 USD shipping fee for the amount you'd need for your system."

For me, the system is expensive; but not in comparison to doing a tire blowout repair or worst, not being able to repair the damage caused by a blowout. Having a $5 shipping for 10 batteries is great!

Tags
battery, ram, replacement, tire