Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-14-2015, 05:53 AM   #41

Carry a 6' fiberglass ladder and it is secured to our factory ladder on the back of the 5ver. Use the ladder for many things.
cpaulsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 09:05 AM   #42

Bought one of these on Amazon.ca for $129.00 cdn. Super strong, 300 lb load, quick to set up and take down. Will be stored in my front storage area on my trailer...

http://www.amazon.ca/ALEKO-Portable-...scoping+ladder
Old 04-14-2015, 07:27 PM   #43

Our roof ladder went kaput for some reason. It was removed and we decided not to replace it. We got a little giant ladder that will extend to 17 feet and is adjustable to all kinds of shapes. We use it to wash the bedroom windows on our 5er, access the roof and can even use it as the ends for a walkway. It rides easily in the basement and has as many other uses. We can put the tailgater on the roof and it is safe up there chained to the little roof rail.
Reb Kitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 10:33 PM   #44

I carry a 7' double-sided rung ladder that folds into a compact unit that can be stored in a space the size of a gutter down-spout.... Love it....

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
ernest917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 11:19 PM   #45

I was given one of these extension ladders by my Mother-in-Law when she sold her RV. It takes up very little room and is very sturdy when deployed. I use it to clean off the slide or to clean the windows. It's nice because you can make it as tall or short as you want.

10.5 Foot Telescoping Extension Ladder - Regal Ideas 1400E - Ladders - Camping World

Hope this helps.
tspin818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 03:21 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by caburn View Post
I have a ladder from Home Depot that I carry in the basement of my Berkshire 390rb. This ladder will extend to 10 feet but collapses to just over 4 feet stores flat. It extends and retracts very quickly and is very sturdy...
Got the same ladder, works and stores great. We carry it on the spare tire rack under the unit.
Aviator Wright Flyer #1919
Army Pathfinder Vietnam, 3 tours
DAV, MOPH, VFW, NRA, 1stCav. ABN
Blackhat6mike is offline   Reply With Quote