I agree with you 1000%
We bought a new Flagstaff spring of 2017. Here are a few observations:
1. They are selling them as fast as they can make them
2. EVERYTHING is built as cheaply as possible
3. They will warranty most things for the first year
4. There is no government or industry oversight
(Think about it the next time one of those giant fifth wheel trailers flys by being driven by a new trailer owner)
Known issues that are not warrantied after the first year
1. Leaking skylights, roof vents, storage doors, etc
2. Failing power lifts
3. China Bomb tires
4. Very bad quality control (loose screws, misaligned construction, etc)
You can put it in the shop for warranty and/or repairs but if you do it during camping season be prepared to wait much longer than is reasonable.
In addition to the wait, the resulting repair (in many cases) will likely be inferior to what you could have done yourself in MUCH less time.
Nobody likes it, but it is "just the way it is". I have accepted it and moved on. I love camping in my Aframe and hope you will too.