Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-16-2014, 11:47 AM   #1

Need Furnace Help!!

I have now camped in my t12BH for 2 summers and a week or so this summer. Since purchasing the unit my furnace has never reliably worked. It will always turn on and light, but will often not get to the set temperature or continue to cycle throughout the night. Thus far it has been back to the dealer 5+ times where they have yet to fix it. We have replaced the digital thermostat, redone the wiring, and adjusted the burner. Every time I pick it up they tell me it is good to go. The furnace seems to only not work when it is cold out (in the 30-40s). I have checked the battery during these malfunctions and it is charged (12.7v). The furnace will relight once it fails to cycle if I turn it off and reset it, but then will not cycle. Anyone have a similar experience?
bouldercamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:25 PM   #2

hmm .. sounds like your dealer has done everything they can do ... except replace the furnace. not saying that this is even necessary .. maybe someone else has experienced this with other campers ... try posting/linking this to the tech area ..

d-mo

Tags
furnace