Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-05-2023, 12:37 AM   #1
Mee

Parts

Hi everyone. I just purchased my first 2018 Forest River Rockwood Hard Sided 214hw. I am excited to use it. However I am looking for a few parts and was hoping someone out there could help me out. I need the plug to the mattress and the table for the outside rail. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 03:54 AM   #2
Site Team

Moved thread from the General Community Discussion section to the A-frame sub-forum since the OP is asking for A-frame specific information.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 09:26 AM   #3

welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. I'm sure someone on the forum will have an answer to your questions. There is a large group of folks on the forum with that type of rig.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 10:14 AM   #4

The clip on table (more of a tiny shelf) and mattress electrical cords are generic across several campers, not just A-frames. Both should be available from Forest River. All the popups, hybrids, and A-frames probably have them. Heck someone here probably has an unused table in a cupboard they'll just give you.

Controller source.

-- Chuck
Old 01-05-2023, 11:30 AM   #5

Flagstaff and Rockwood A-frame and PUP parts such as the outside rail and the prep tables are available from Roberts RV Sales in Denver. I have bought the prep tables and roof bungies from them. I also bought my 2nd A-frame from them. Roberts rents out Flagstaff Pups so have a lot of parts to support the rentals. Shipping is pretty reasonable.

Fred W
2019 Flagstaff T21TBHW A-frame
2022 Hyundai Palisade
pgandw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts