Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2022, 10:52 AM   #1
Mapdoctor

Rockwood A122S Questions

Hello:

I have a Rockwood A122S popup camper with a baggage compartment on the front. I am looking for a good cover that will not tear upon the first season of use. Does anyone have experience with covers, specifically for an A122s camper?

Cordially,

Mapdoc
Old 07-23-2022, 02:17 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapdoc View Post
Hello:

I have a Rockwood A122S popup camper with a baggage compartment on the front. I am looking for a good cover that will not tear upon the first season of use. Does anyone have experience with covers, specifically for an A122s camper?

Cordially,

Mapdoc
There is no such thing as a model-specific cover. There are ones made for folding campers but they are just by length.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 02:34 PM   #3

I have a 2014 a194hw,I have had my cover for 5 years now and it still in good shape!I only use it the in winter ,so i dont know aboute summer?CA CLASSIC ACCESORIES.com .That will take you to RV & Trailer-covers,sorry i dont have a link straight to them. I also got one for my kids trailer 2 years ago,I just looked and everyone sales them,I got mine from the classic.com web sight and I called them.Who knows whats going on now days thats why i called.Just a thought ! HAVE A GOOD DAY
Terrys a194hw 2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 04:17 PM   #4
Mapdoctor

RV Cover

Thank you for replying and providing a link.

Cordially,
Danny Vaughn
Old 07-27-2022, 12:57 PM   #5

My 214HW is in an unprotected storage lot. I live in a breezy wide open farmland area. Cover tore the first two weeks so I bought a portable garage from Harbor Freight that is 10x17. I put a heavy duty tarp over that. Had it 4 years now and have had no problems.
Roy
2011 Toyota Highlander
Gramps42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 11:28 PM   #6

I have a classic accessories cover which I use on my A122S ESP. I found that I needed more security when it gets windy to stop the excess flapping. I had an old 9.8mm diameter rope around which I secured to the frame underneath and ran it longways (tongue to bumper) 3 times which keeps the front and back closer to the camper and not so much flapping and abrading against the edges.
RockwoodFR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a122, question, questions, rockwood