Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2016, 04:02 PM   #1

Squeeky floor in front of fridge

I noticed my new A122 had a bad squeak in the floor in front of the fridge so I looked underneath and saw that when someone stepped on the floor it resulted in a approximately 1 cm impression in the flooring. Has anyone else noticed soft spots in their flooring? Do you think it will be a major problem down the road? Any suggestions? The floor is just press board and I am worried that the floor has had water damage.
Rockwood Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 06:52 PM   #2
OYO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwood Dragonfly View Post
I noticed my new A122 had a bad squeak in the floor in front of the fridge so I looked underneath and saw that when someone stepped on the floor it resulted in a approximately 1 cm impression in the flooring. Has anyone else noticed soft spots in their flooring? Do you think it will be a major problem down the road? Any suggestions? The floor is just press board and I am worried that the floor has had water damage.
It mentioned that in another thread regarding our A213HW and Big Vic responded:

"My floor squeak was coming from the cabinet bottom rubbing against the floor which occurred while walking near the cabinet. I put in a wood screw from cabinet to floor which stopped the squeak."

Since then our squeak seems to have gone away. At least to my old f*** ears. Maybe the warmer weather has helped.
OYO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fridge