Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2021, 10:46 PM   #1
Moto4us

Trilogy user manual

New owner 13 trilogy 3850D3 and wondering where can I find a user manual like a start. Also need fridge but looks like a regular fridge will work...if I’m correct.
I appreciate any help
To introduce myself...had few motorhomes long time ago, and a travel trailer all the time...recreational use. With trilogy will be permanent with carport, porch on 20 acres. Tried to read here what I found useful and glad this forum exists
moto4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 06:45 AM   #2

Even if you can find a manual most of them are pretty generic, I am sure if you ask any questions here on this forum you will get the help or info your looking for, as far as the fridge I believe the Trilogy came with a residential unit so you should probably measure to see what will fit. Fire a way with your questions as this forum has a great wealth of knowledgeable members that love to help
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 09:34 AM   #3
Moto4us

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
Even if you can find a manual most of them are pretty generic, I am sure if you ask any questions here on this forum you will get the help or info your looking for, as far as the fridge I believe the Trilogy came with a residential unit so you should probably measure to see what will fit. Fire a way with your questions as this forum has a great wealth of knowledgeable members that love to help
Yes found great info here, thanks
It’ll be nice to have fuse and wiring diagram...I didn’t see a post around this important subject...or maybe I missed it
moto4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 01:36 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto4 View Post
Yes found great info here, thanks
It’ll be nice to have fuse and wiring diagram...I didn’t see a post around this important subject...or maybe I missed it
That's something you'd have to request from the manufacturer. Most won't provide it and Dynamax hasn't made towables for a number of years. But it can't hurt to ask them.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:02 PM   #5

Their online owner's manuals go back to 2015, but it may not be that different than what you would get with the 2013 since they are pretty basic.

https://forestriverinc.help/#/dynama...h-wheel/browse
Greywater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 09:18 PM   #6

I bought my 2014 3850RL new and the user manual was next to worthless. Did not cover the Trilogy, just RVs in general. What I ended up doing is going to each OEM manufacturer that had parts in my Trilogy and downloading documents from their websites. Was fairly successful.

I too asked the company for schematics back in 2015. "We don't use schematics" is what I was told. They have general layout drawings that show about where items like wire cables are run. Used for production only. You just have to do your own detective work using a DVM. I may have some knowledge that could help. Just ask questions and I'll offer what I know.

John
2014 Dynamax Trilogy 3850RL - South Hampton Interior, Full Body Paint (Black / Silver / White), MOR/ryde Independent Suspension, MOR/ryde Disc Brakes, ONAN 5500 Generator, Progressive Industries HW50C w/Dual Display, Winegard HD Dish w/DirecTV, Washer & Dryer, iSprings 7-stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, Trail-Air Flex Air Pin Box, Third AC installed, AC Voltage/Amp Meters, DC Amp Meter, Garnett See Level Tank Sensors, TST 507 TPMS
Retired USAF - Full Timers!
John Hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 01:11 PM   #7

We have a residential refrigerator in our 2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850RL. The original user manual was not specific to this unit, but very generic. However it was accompanied by a number of specific component manuals, and internet searches have found a number of additional specific manuals.
Our refrigerator is a 22.6 cuft side by side residential Frigidaire,(model FFHS2322MS6) and we have the manual.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	89023993-6B4E-42A5-AD87-46D8E50429CE.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	254836   Click image for larger version

Name:	FBE0E55E-2DD2-4A56-8EB3-35879E9E65B5.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	270.7 KB
ID:	254837  
GVAyers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags