Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-11-2018, 08:25 AM   #1

portable gas grill

We have just purchased a new 2018 Palomino Compass with propane quick connects and want to use a new Char-Broil portable grill with it but have a question. Most grills have a threaded connection at the grill after the regulator but this grill uses a push in tube connection at the grill. I know I need to remove the regulator at the grill but the sloppy loose push in connector has me concerned. Should I just buy a different grill made for this type of use?
navygrandparents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:05 AM   #2

I think just removing the regulator isn't enough. I believe there's kits out there that let you convert from the propane tank to LPG from your camper. Although I've not done any of these conversions yet. I believe others have posted their methods on here before, you might be able to find those for ideas.
ImTravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:05 PM   #3

Read "Want to connect Blackstone to LP" on this forum
Thurman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:21 PM   #4
Who Dares, Wins

Yep with some amazon parts and some youtube searches you might find your answer. I converted a Coleman Roadtrip to the QD and now just converted a Webber to the QD... Not really that hard, just need the right adapter from the home depot to make it connect to the grill and (if you have an external LP regulator) remove the regulator.

Pat, Jen, Heather & Sapphire, the head mouser.
2015 Chevy HD D-Max
2022 Impression 315MB
doc73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gas