Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-10-2015, 03:57 PM   #1

Angry 2013 3150BD multiple leaks. REALLY!!??!!

Hello everyone, I very upset and feel like i got the shaft from our local RV dealer in Hammond , Louisiana. We bought a used/almost new 2013 prime time 3150 BHD from Dixie RV's. It was delivered in January 2015 and has been sitting in my driveway since. We were gonna take our first trip at the end of this month and was very excited about this. I went into the camper to check thing out again and noticed that it had a musty smell in it so i bought some damp rid and placed two of them inside the camper. I went back into the camper around a week later and as i was picking up the damp rid, i noticed mold growing on the kitchen table seating/storage area. upon further investigation, i found that the carpet was still wet and the inside of the storage area under the seats was wet and growing mold. I also found water getting behind the love seat area as well and was still damp. This was two red flags so i investigated further and found mold growing over wet areas in two different places in the bunkhouse, one on side of the slide and one in front of the slide near the floor vent. The out door kitchen is also leaking and the door latches are rusting out. The trip is canceled and i'm taking the camper back to the dealer next Saturday 5/15/15. I can understand a leak on a camper but five all at one time. I did not see any of this through my walk through. Im paying for something that may only last us a few years due to water damage. This is my first camper and may be my last depending on how it goes at the dealership. I have a funny feeling that im fixing to get the royal screw.
hanko70364 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, leak