Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-10-2020, 01:28 PM   #1

Arctic Wolf ladder install

I have a 2017 Arctic Wolf 255DRL4 that did not come with the roof ladder. After 2 years of using a standard ladder to access the roof. I was ready to install the roof ladder. I was able to get a hold of the FR rep for our area and he sent me the drawing that showed the backing for the ladder.
Imagine my surprise when I see that the backing location is for installation of the ladder in front of the back window, not to the right side of the window where there is plenty of room. Not only do you have the ascetics of the ladder blocking the view but the window is the emergency escape as well. I emailed FR and contacted someone in their manufacturing department to see if there were any options and he told me there were not. This doesn't make any sense to me. Does anyone out there have the same model fiver with a ladder? I want to see if there is an option after all.
Thanks,
Ralph
raiderj16 is offline   Reply With Quote