Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-05-2019, 02:06 PM   #1

exterior DS mirror case cracked

So....like an idiot I was parking our 32 foot sunseeker and got to close to the wall and hit the DS swing out mirror resulting in a large crack in the case. It appears that is all the damage at least until we can remove it from storage in April.
Anyone know where I can locate the vendor and replacement part for these mirrors. It is the typical set up that comes on most MH's. White housing with the two mirrors, the top one is adjustable from the DS control. Here is a shot for reference:
Attached Images

wogden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:40 PM   #2

I replaced mine by doing a Google search for class C power, heated, RV mirrors. I believe they came from Cal. and were about a third the price FR wanted. It been a couple years ago. Just took an Allen wrench to change. They have different colors(Ford Factory) for bare chassis.
Old 11-14-2019, 03:16 PM   #3

I tracked down the manufacturer in CA and sent them an email requesting info. Have never heard back from their CS dept. so onward we go. Really only need the DS shell in white but have not found one yet.
Any other leads out there please let me know.

wogden is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crack, exterior