Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-01-2015, 02:22 PM   #1

INCREDABLE BLACK Streak remover!

So I went to Summit Racing to pick up some VentShades for my truck and while waiting for them to come down from the warehouse I saw this stuff sitting on the shelf. $13 for a bottle and $30 for a gallon. Bought the bottle to give it a try! BEST stuff I have ever used. Rinsed front of camper, misted product and let sit for 30 seconds. Brushed over it with a car wash brush and rinsed. Took me about 2min total to do the front of my camper. Then I used a hight quality Wash/Wax to make sure I got all the product off of the camper. I will wax it tomorrow. NO ELBOW GREASE OR EFFORT put into scrubbing at all!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0058.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	220.8 KB
ID:	75818   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0059.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	207.2 KB
ID:	75819   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0060.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	75820  
Firefighter938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:38 PM   #2

Not knocking your find, but "Awesome" found at many variety stores costs $1 a spray bottle and performs equally. You usually need to dillute it as it's a strong cleaner that will remove wax in a heartbeat.
dieselguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:39 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselguy View Post
Not knocking your find, but "Awesome" found at many variety stores costs $1 a spray bottle and performs equally. You usually need to dillute it as it's a strong cleaner that will remove wax in a heartbeat.
I have been using LA Awesome from the dollar store on a regular basis. This stuff blows it away! Im talking spray on and wipe off! LA Awesome I have to scrub a little. I will use the LA Awesome for regular washing and the awning still, but if your looking to easily clean your camper with little effort and little time this stuff rocked!
Firefighter938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 09:34 AM   #4
Senior Junior Member

Another Option...

I have used regular household Clorox Cleanup for several years with great results. Spray on, wash off.

Tags
black