Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-16-2019, 04:35 AM   #1

Paint Codes

I have a 2009 Forest River Lexington 283gts here in Scotland. Quite a rare beast as I have been told that it is only one of two registered in the UK. I need the paint codes for this unit. It is two shades of grey and the third colour is a blue/grey shade. I have looked on the web to try to find an email address for Forest River with no success. Can anyone help, either with the paint codes or a contact email address for a contact in Forest River. Thanks in anticipation. I would add a photo but don't know how!
lochness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:03 AM   #2

I have some minor damage to my 5er last winter and had to have an area repainted. The body shop that did the painting removed a door (propane access door) and took that to the paint shop. They used that door color to match the paint on my RV for a perfect match.

I asked why and the owner stated every model of RV that they have repainted, the paint seems to be slightly different between the same model of RV's. This way he is sure that the paint will match.

Just a suggestion for you to consider in finding paint for your RV.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:28 PM   #3
Commercial Member

lochness,

We would be happy to assist you with your 2009 Lexington. Because your ongoing satisfaction is very important to us, we invite you to contact Josh Cavitt in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: http://www.forestriverinc.com/Direct...88875336189443.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully, Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 03:56 AM   #4

Paint Codes

Hi Forest River,
I responded using the link you provided but have had no reply. Would you please respond through the forum and perhaps I will have more success.
I need the paint codes for a 2009 Forest River Lexington 283gts. It is painted in two shades of grey and one of blue. The VIN Number is 1FDXE45S68DB41852. This Lexington lives in faraway Scotland and as far as I can gather only one of two registered in the UK. Fairly unique in this country.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Robin
Old 07-22-2019, 04:10 AM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lochness View Post
Hi Forest River,
I responded using the link you provided but have had no reply. Would you please respond through the forum and perhaps I will have more success.
I need the paint codes for a 2009 Forest River Lexington 283gts. It is painted in two shades of grey and one of blue. The VIN Number is 1FDXE45S68DB41852. This Lexington lives in faraway Scotland and as far as I can gather only one of two registered in the UK. Fairly unique in this country.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Robin
Forest River can not respond through the Forum because the Forest River Forums has no affiliation with Forest River Incorporated.
FRF is a forum made of owners of FR products.
You'll need to communicate with FR Inc, through the link provided.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 04:28 AM   #6

Paint Codes

From one long time retired firefighter to another.
I responded to the link they provided but got no response.

Robin
Old 07-22-2019, 12:53 PM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lochness View Post
From one long time retired firefighter to another.
I responded to the link they provided but got no response.

Robin
Well it was the weekend and also many may be on vacation.
There is no 24 hour customer service there.
Be patient and resend the message, if you don't hear back by the end of the week.
And back at you, my brother! I don't know how you guys fight fire with such little engines. But having driven on your roads, I see the nessecity of smaller rigs.
We almost made in to Scotland a few years ago. We were up in the Lakes District for 5 nights.
By the way, give Nessie a wave for me, when you see her.[emoji6]
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 01:19 PM   #8

Forest River

I have to ask the question. Does Forest River really exist or are they a figment of our imagination? Or perhaps a secret organisation? I have tried to respond through the link they provided with the request for information on paint codes. No reply or response. Why is there no email address I can use to get in touch directly. Come on Forest River, you can do better. Living in Scotland there are not many Lexingtons about and it is much admired. I do not want it to have a patchy paint job.
Please help.