Old 05-22-2020, 03:09 PM   #1

Salem cruise lite roof and seal issues

So, while I was inspecting my TT roof today and giving the camper a general outside inspection, I noticed that a small amount of roof sealant has peeled away and the both drivers side and passenger side front seals have developed cracks. I can replace both seals with product from Camping World, 25 feet for only $9.99. Is there silicone sealer under these to seal the seam or do they just slide off when unscrewing the screws at each end top and bottom? and at the roof line where the roof sealant has peeled away, do I need to put a Dicor patch there afterwards? I'm thinking of using Eternabond to seal the whole roof line and would that be ok to just cover that small spot on that corner with Eternabond? Any and all solutions to these issues would be greatly appreciated. There have not been any leaking issues that I've noticed inside the camper. Thanks in advance. We're going on our first campout to Ormand Beach to Coral Sands in 3 weeks and would like to get these issues resolved ASAP, then to the Smoky Mountains, Gatlinburg in July after the 4th. Camp on fellow members
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0722.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	459.6 KB
ID:	229617   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0718.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	301.0 KB
ID:	229618   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0719.jpg
Views:	20