Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2020, 11:30 AM   #1

Warped A/C Shroud

We took delivery of a 2021 Geo Pro 20BHS in November and took it out on a couple of trips before winterizing for the year. As part of my winterizing, i hopped up on the roof to give it a look and make sure things were still sealed up.

While I was up there I noticed that the A/C shroud for the Coleman Mach 8 is "bulged" out on the sides. Initially I thought it was because it was in the sun so the plastic may have expanded and would go back to normal shape once out of the sun and cooled off. I also noticed that the bulges are also where there is some foam tape on the cooling fins and that it may be the culprit. I don't remember seeing this during our PDI so I can't say if it's always been there or not.

I looked at it again last night and the bulges are still there, so that rules out the sun theory.

Has anyone else had or noticed this issue? Should I be concerned, and if so, is it something that I should take in for warranty work? Hopefully you can see the bulges in the photos. The shroud bulges out right where the vents are toward the front of the shroud. I can get better pictures if that would be helpful.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20201205_171505629.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	241.3 KB
ID:	244417   Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20201205_171514606.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	251.5 KB
ID:	244418