Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2014, 09:20 PM   #1
MI Camperz

Awning Shade Recommendation

Hi All. Want to purchase an awning shade...the kind that drops down from the awning. We have a manual. There are a few brands out there and some off brands at half price. Anybody have a tried and true recommendation? We want to shade our deck better. We're seasonal, so we have a deck. Thanks so much FRF world!
Mike and Lynn
Old 05-22-2014, 08:51 AM   #2
MI Camperz

After reading through previous posts on the subject, we're going with J & J Sunshade, Inc. in Florida. Like Yaroo said, they are made in USA and have a lifetime warranty and they can roll up in your awning in a hurry. Personal service and custom ordering too and reasonable prices. Thanks Yaroo from a previous thread for the recommendation.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:46 AM   #3
MI Camperz

Holy Cow , they custom made it to a T to accommodate an opening for our stairway on the deck.....AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!! J & J Sunshade is the way to go peeps. Includes a storage bag and bonus beach bag. Priced way less than I would have imagined with the customizing and 90% UV block. I can't wait to get it. I will post pics. Just talking to Gary on the phone (owner) was a pleasure!!!!
Old 05-22-2014, 10:07 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzcampers View Post
Holy Cow , they custom made it to a T to accommodate an opening for our stairway on the deck.....AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!! J & J Sunshade is the way to go peeps. Includes a storage bag and bonus beach bag. Priced way less than I would have imagined with the customizing and 90% UV block. I can't wait to get it. I will post pics. Just talking to Gary on the phone (owner) was a pleasure!!!!
You are close,my name is Youroo!! Hey I try to tell Members about the (Quality Made in the USA) products. It is a Real Bonus to talk to one of the Owners who speaks English, try to accomplish this with the (China made mats)! J&J have a (Lifetime Guarantee,you select the style & color,they will work with you on Mods needed for you Application,and they (Do what they say)!! Mats and Sunscreens are the BEST! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:30 AM   #5

Also for the Members who have (Slides) on the curb side that (Cant use the Awning for shade or sitting) because of the Height and Angle,J&J has worked with people to solve this problem! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning