So, I messed up with my new RV. I stopped to take a nap, left the window open and poof! It was gone.
So, I had to figure out the best way to patch the hole for a month while I waited for the new window.
I'm a full timer, and I drive here and there, and can't really have a gaping hole in the side of my RV. My windows are "frameless", not it's not very easy to patch.
So, I started with some plywood and two by fours. And, then I wrapped that in plastic, and added some "Clamps". This is how it turned out:
I hope that this mistake will help others in the future that need to make a "patch" for a window.
Thanks for listening...