Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-10-2020, 12:03 PM   #1

Rear exterior wall

I have a 2019 Hemisphere 300bh. I recently took it to the dealer for some last minute issues before the warranty expires on August 15. The rear exterior wall flex’s when I push in on it. It appeared that it detached from the skeleton. Dealer stated the wall “failed” so they would be reaching out to FR to see what route to take. Has anyone else had this issue. They said it’s not delamination and there’s no water damage. Thanks in advance for any input.
HemiHemi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 01:26 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiHemi19 View Post
I have a 2019 Hemisphere 300bh. I recently took it to the dealer for some last minute issues before the warranty expires on August 15. The rear exterior wall flex’s when I push in on it. It appeared that it detached from the skeleton. Dealer stated the wall “failed” so they would be reaching out to FR to see what route to take. Has anyone else had this issue. They said it’s not delamination and there’s no water damage. Thanks in advance for any input.
HemiHemi19,

We would be happy to assist you with your 2019 Hemisphere. Because your ongoing satisfaction is very important to us, we invite you to contact Miranda Blackburn in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: https://www.forestriverinc.com/Direc...26663215109987.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 12:24 AM   #3

Thank you very much for your quick response. I will reach out to them this afternoon.
Old 08-11-2020, 02:17 PM   #4

Email sent
Old 11-01-2020, 05:38 PM   #5

Ok so it’s been almost 3 months since I started this thread. I sent the email to the Forest River Rep as they initially requested. I figured I would wait to see what response my dealership got from Forest River before I posted anything about it again because I never received a response to the email the FR rep requested in here. I was told a few days ago that the representative from FR advised them that my TT has a “loose hung wall” and that they will not do anything with it because it’s “normal”. The employee who checked my TT in at the dealership for the initial service check of the wall (which was under warranty when I made the complaint) stated that it is an “extreme case” and something needs to be done with it but now FR said its normal. Has anyone ever heard of a loose hung wall and if so is it normal and could it possibly get worse? This things only a little over a year old and I had initially planned on keeping it for several years to enjoy with my family but if it’s something that’s going to continue to get worse there’s no way I’m hanging onto it much longer. I have worked the bugs out of it over the first year as expected but a structural issue is unacceptable IMO. It’s a 2019 Salem Hemisphere GLX 300bh. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:51 PM   #6

I feel for you. FR seems to be really good about handing out trinkets but when the tough stuff comes up they seem to disappear. Others may disagree, I wish I could sample their experiences.
Sunseeker16 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
exterior