Originally Posted by Navaner
I was able to remove them with finesse using 2 flat screw drivers. Starting with the bottom clip for easy visibility was my approach.
Not pressing against the glass was key.
I got it out of the chanel and did the same procedure with the top clip. Once i got the two clips removed I asked for 2 helpers.
One inside the trailer with a plastic scalper (credit card or bank card would work).
The person inside ran the plastic scalper across the frame of the window to break away the remaining glue that was still adhering. My other helper and I held thw window outside until we could set it down.
Once we removed it I got to cleaning the old glue and prep it for urethane.
The stuff they use on car windows.
I put a good coat of urethane and installed the window.
I let it cure for 24 hours.
Been trouble free so far.