Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-14-2020, 02:27 PM   #1

DS Slide out dragging

I have search these forums and the internet as a whole, but havent found anything close to our problem. Our DS slideout will drag across the laminate flooring about 3/4 of the way in and starts dragging 3/4 of the way, but only for a short length. The issue is this only happens on one side of the slideout the right side (forward) which is where the residential fridge sits. I am sure it just needs adjusted but not sure what part of the mechanism to adjust. Any help would be appreciated.
Nights Camped 2023 = 30
Nights Camped 2022 = 40
jtatum65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 03:48 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtatum65 View Post
I have search these forums and the internet as a whole, but havent found anything close to our problem. Our DS slideout will drag across the laminate flooring about 3/4 of the way in and starts dragging 3/4 of the way, but only for a short length. The issue is this only happens on one side of the slideout the right side (forward) which is where the residential fridge sits. I am sure it just needs adjusted but not sure what part of the mechanism to adjust. Any help would be appreciated.
jtatum65,

We would be happy to assist you with your 2018 Phoenix. Because your ongoing satisfaction is very important to us, we invite you to contact Christy Turner in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: https://www.shastarving.com/DirectSe...30204808343364.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 03:34 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ES_FR View Post
jtatum65,

We would be happy to assist you with your 2018 Phoenix. Because your ongoing satisfaction is very important to us, we invite you to contact Christy Turner in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: https://www.shastarving.com/DirectSe...30204808343364.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
I have done as you asked and have not heard back from Christy since.
Nights Camped 2023 = 30
Nights Camped 2022 = 40
Old 09-20-2020, 01:18 PM   #4

No help from Shasta

Well I received a response from Shasta and all they did was advised me to take to the dealer for adjustment. Funny how I already had that idea, but was wondering anyone here could provide any information if this is an easy adjustment I can make or should I just let my dealer do it?
Nights Camped 2023 = 30
Nights Camped 2022 = 40

Tags
slide, slide out