Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2017, 05:11 PM   #1

forester mbs 2041r slide controler location

Hi, Can anyone lend a clue as to where the slide controller is on a 2017 forester 2041r mbs? My back slider has power but only goes in and out a few inches at a time, and is not evenly sliding. Ive tried the re timing advice on Lippert web site, but no luck. Dealer not helpful
Thank you!
ultragal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:19 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultragal View Post
Hi, Can anyone lend a clue as to where the slide controller is on a 2017 forester 2041r mbs? My back slider has power but only goes in and out a few inches at a time, and is not evenly sliding. Ive tried the re timing advice on Lippert web site, but no luck. Dealer not helpful
Thank you!

If you have Swintech slides & there are 2 rails on each side of the room the motor is at the top, concealed behind the rubbers on each side. Good luck
Golfersteve
golfersteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:31 AM   #3
2012 Solera

You might try asking on the Forester and/or MBS (Mercedes Benz Sprinter) sub forums. They are in the Motorhomes section of this forum. People who own your specific model would see your question there. Slide controller location is model specific, I believe.
JLeising is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, forester, location, slide