Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2019, 04:46 PM   #1

How can I bring in just front slide by chairs/table

Hydraulic, and only 1 in/out switch in the panel. Controller model is 643150, power unit 141111.
Old 10-25-2019, 04:49 PM   #2

Somewhere on your unit will be a little manifold with several knobs corresponding to the number of slides that you have. Mine is in the battery compartment. If they are not marked you can try closing (turning clockwise) two of them and see which one goes in or out.
Old 10-25-2019, 05:05 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco52 View Post
Somewhere on your unit will be a little manifold with several knobs corresponding to the number of slides that you have. Mine is in the battery compartment. If they are not marked you can try closing (turning clockwise) two of them and see which one goes in or out.
I have been in contact with forestriver trying to find out exactly where those knobs are. Anyone know where else to look. Inside or outside ?
Old 10-25-2019, 05:15 PM   #4

I was mistaken about my unit. Mine are in the compartment with all of the water valves, dump valves and connections. They are either going to be there or somewhere near the hydraulic pump is my best guess.
Old 10-25-2019, 05:50 PM   #5

Does it have anything to do with the 3 connections on the top? If so, is it SAFE to mess with them?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	slideouts.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	320.7 KB
ID:	218040  
Old 10-25-2019, 06:37 PM   #6

Heard from ForestRiver. This destination unit does NOT have the 3 separate slide room override buttons located somewhere else on a manifold.

There is a part I can buy (and somebody to install) to implement that function.

However, is there any way I can just disconnect something on the Power Unit (See previous Pic) to effectively AND SAFELY get this done ??
Old 10-26-2019, 07:24 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcavaiani View Post
Does it have anything to do with the 3 connections on the top? If so, is it SAFE to mess with them?

Looks like you only have 2 hydraulic lines coming off the manifold, they are the orange and black lines. There is no way to do what you want, all the other are electrical connections to your pump. I would GUESS that 1 line is for your leveling system and the other is for your slides, with out a whole new manifold and having a separate valve for each slide I can’t see how you could do it. If you change out the system you would be looking at about 4000.00 USD. Like I said this is a guess from your picture

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 07:38 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
Looks like you only have 2 hydraulic lines coming off the manifold, they are the orange and black lines. There is no way to do what you want, all the other are electrical connections to your pump. I would GUESS that 1 line is for your leveling system and the other is for your slides, with out a whole new manifold and having a separate valve for each slide I can’t see how you could do it. If you change out the system you would be looking at about 4000.00 USD. Like I said this is a guess from your picture
That makes sense! I think it is what it is and have to deal with the order of in/out: Bedroom, Front/Door large slide, then the heaviest Kitchen side slide. Whether in or out, the sequence is the same ... If i am the only person here, I guess trying to "push" on or "hold" a certain slide to maybe change that sequence is futile too ...
Old 10-26-2019, 07:43 AM   #9

All I see is dual purpose lines 1 pressure line and 1 return line. That simple system appears to just run pump in one direction for extend and reverse pump direction for retract. Don't see anything for levelers.
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 07:56 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
All I see is dual purpose lines 1 pressure line and 1 return line. That simple system appears to just run pump in one direction for extend and reverse pump direction for retract. Don't see anything for levelers.
No levelers are installed on this unit.
Old 10-26-2019, 08:07 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcavaiani View Post
No levelers are installed on this unit.
Exactly.
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide