My lippert hyd slides (3) will randomly not retract. Auto level works fine. Slides extend fine, no hesitation
1. No see-able hydraulic leaks externally. The fluid stays at the full level
2. The randomness of the slides in/out happens only with the slides coming back in and specifically starts with the dining slide. (First in)
3. Sometimes they come in just fine!
4. All level jacks work seamlessly up and down
5. When putting in the slides, the pump runs, the hyd rams try to push the slides in with very little movement. I must then toggle the in/out switch and the slides will start to come in at some point.
6. I have tightened all hyd fittings on all legs and slide rams. None were loose.
7. I have changed out the rocker switch with another to see of the switch was defective. Same results.
8. I ran the slides in/out yesterday 5-6 times and they worked great, no problems.......until I tried it one last time.....then I had to toggle the switch to retract
9. I have taken the solenoid valve out of the valve body thinking maybe a bit of crud in the valve? Worked and then same issue arose. Also adjust the hex screw to seat closed.
10. I have changed out the hyd solenoid valve and the trombetta. No change
11. I had a mobile tech out in Tulsa and he was stumped
12. I have taken it to Camping World and they could not duplicate the issue....of course!
13. I have talked to lippert on the phone multiple times. Started with house battery replacement (done) and then discussed:
Solenoid valve bad?
Bad pump? No, works and sounds great when running
Internal hyd bypass leak?
So....I am really chasing who knows what at this point.
Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks
2017 Forest River Sierra 377flik 5er