Check out the following Link:Lippert Seal Replacement - iRV2 Forums
Its a step by step of what I did, the only difference was that my pump was sealed. A good surprise since my pump was leaking from the motor side as a result of the coupler not having o-rings. I replaced it with a dual o-ring coupler that I ordered from Lippert.
The motor has three o-rings other than the coupler. The oil seal I replaced with a new one that I ordered online (HARWAL 10x22x8). I searched the local hardware stores, hi and lo, for the other ones with no luck. I did finally find a local shop specializing in o-rings where I purchased the one for the pump shaft and reservoir. I re-used the one that looks like a flat washer since it looked okay..
Everything went well until I tried to charge the lines. The pump is supposedly self priming
On Friday, I am going to try and hand prime the lines and cylinder in an effort to reduce any air locks.
Crossing my fingers as I am a bit frustrated at this point.