Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-13-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
rbm
2002 Georgetown 345DS

No power to slide-out or levelers

I know this has been asked, and I have looked at the posts, but I have tried everything that seems to have been suggested and still no luck. Here's my situation.

I have a 2002 Georgetown 34DS. The front slide and the Dewald levelers suddenly stopped working (with the levelers down of course). The control panel "Power On" light is not lit with the rocker switch in the On position. Nothing works for the slide or the levelers (rear slide works fine).

I checked all the fuses under the dash. I checked the fused at the batteries (under the steps) as well as the resetting "fuses" (the ones that look like terminal blocks and have a pop-up reset button).

I put a 12v test light on what I think is the power in to the control module on the dash (the black wire with in-line fuse) and it appears that there is power available on that wire - but, again, the power on light does not illuminate.

I hope this provides enough info to spark some ideas.
rbm is offline   Reply With Quote