S.O.S - MBS 2401WS at campsite, slide won’t move.
2016 Forest River Forester MBS 2401WS (full slide on driver’s side)
- Lippert SlimRack slide out controller (700156)
- Dry camping with generator
- With generator on, slide out switch does absolutely nothing, completely silent
- Idiot FR installed controller upside-freakin’-down in the top corner of cargo bin
(“Hey Gil, be sure to install this controller in a place where the owner won’t be able to see or use it!” “Sure thing, boss!”)
- slide out fuse seems to be fine
- stabilizers and all other electrical is working fine
I’ve completely given up on trying to fix the electrical issue here, all I wanna do is manually extend the slideout so my wife will get off my back. The poorly written and very vague instructions indicate there is a way to do this manually, however, they conveniently neglect to explain where this mechanism is located. I’ve spent the last hour on my back under the rig, looking for anything that resembles a manual slideout override system but I can’t find it!
We’re supposed to be here for two nights, my son & wife each brought a friend, and we just don’t have room to sleep without the slide out.
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated!