Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-25-2021, 09:00 AM   #1

Slide Operation Modification

Hello Everyone! We own a 2020 Sierra 379FLOK w/6 Slide Outs. The two front slides operate on two independent switches (each slide has it's own switch and they are electric). The remaining 4 slides are hydraulic operated and operate with ONE(1) switch. It appears they operate based on the one with least resistance. Question: Has anyone ever installed a valve manifold in the system or any other modifications to allow selection of which slide to operate? Many times so far, we have pulled off on a trip and needed one slide to open. But with the current setup, I have to operate the switch and hope the slide I need to open opens first. Usually, it's the last one to open. A friend of mine has a Cardinal and it has the selector valve manifold to allow the selection of which slide to open. If anyone out there in Forest River land has attempted a modification like this before, I would appreciate your input. Thanks!
heyvern58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, slide