Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2018, 04:10 PM   #1

Slide out issue/question

I have a 2006 Cherokee 27Q 30 foot travel trailer that has one slide that hold my fold out couch and dinette. the slide is one that sits flush to the floor when it is extended. So when I bring it in it tilts the front up to be able to seal it. Well when it does that there is a gap from the bottom of the slide to the floor the issue I am having is when it is closed the middle of the slide sags so it is pulling the dinette bench away from the wall. Is it normal for it to sag if not how do I go about fixing it? Thanks for any advice and I hope I explained this well enough. This is my first camper.
will0506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:30 AM   #2
Commercial Member

will0506,

We would be happy to assist you with this question regarding your Cherokee's slide. Please contact Mikala Yoder in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: Forest River RV Direct Service Contact - Forest River, Inc..

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will endeavor to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide, slide out