Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2018, 12:21 PM   #1

slide out not working

I have posted in another thread but thought I would post a new thread as well so here goes. a couple of weeks ago went camping and had a minor issue pulling the slide out in girlfried forgot to lay the couch down but I heard the moters straining and stopped her put the slide 0ut all the way out layed the couch down and then brought the slide out in no problem got home now 3 weeks later tried to run the slide out out and nothing slide out seems to be in a bind called the big stores got no luck or three to 4 weeks out to have someone look at it but did get a number form one of the rv repair places and had the man come out .well he looked at it and thought the moter control box main circuit board may be bad so he left and was going to make a call to the co that makes or sells the main boards (it was late on fri. when he came to look at my trailer). I got a call from him a bit after he left and asked me about my battery . told him it was new by the way this is a 2018 gray wolf limited 19sm trailer that was mfg. 01 2018. well back to the issue he asked me to put the battery on a charge over night and check the voltage readings in the morning .being as at the control box and the converter he had a reading of 12.2v. I put the battery on the charger it said it said the battery was at 93% at13.2v. well I put it on tricke charge now this morning I went out and took a reading at the battery it was 13.77 then took a reading at the converter it was13.75 then went to the moter sinc/control box it read 13.74v tried to run the slide out and nothing still will not move out any ideas I am new to thease campers and am baffeled
Russ aylsworth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide, slide out