Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2014, 06:34 PM   #1

Slide Tipped Down

My 2014 Salem Hemisphere 282 RK seems to have the slide tipped away from the wall. The dining table is not level due to this. Does anyone know how to adjust this? I was also wondering if it is designed that way to have rain water flow away from the wall seals?
Obrieri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:55 PM   #2
Ret E-9 Anchor-clanker

My Flagstaff 5r does also. I do not have any issues but it is not level. The table tilts also. And yes I do have issues with that! Sorry but I haven't heard of an adjustment.
donanddona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:26 PM   #3

there should be a bolt directly underneath the slide ram that is backed out a ways. Generally you have to run that in or out to tip the slide in or out as needed.. be careful because too much one way or the other will cause the slide to not seal well while travelling leading to dust, water, or lord knows what making it into the camper while driving. you should find this bolt generally right behind skirting underneath the rams if yours is set up the same as mine.
codytaylor1624 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide