Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-10-2021, 08:08 AM   #1

Water on Floor in Georgetown

Hi everyone. I am a new owner of a 2017 Georgetown 30x3. After having recently purchased the unit, my husband and I spent about a week preparing to take it out on our first camping trip. We had it parked in our driveway, with the slides out and had a few heavy rain showers during that time with no issues. When it was time for us to depart for our trip, we pulled in the slides and pulled up the leveling jacks with no issues. HOWEVER, once we started moving down the highway, a considerable amount of water started coming in from under the couch (i.e. under the slide) and onto the motorhome floor. There was a bit of rain on top of the slide awning that spilled while we were sliding everything in, but I thought the awning and seels around the floor were supposed to prevent this kind of thing from happening. I'm a bit confused as far as why this happened and what I should do to fix it. Any ideas? Thanks on advance!
MadalynRose94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor, georgetown, tow, water