Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #1

1st Choice RV in Goshen IN

We had an issue with the living room slide on our 38EL. Slide would not go all the way out I at the wall by the table. Dealer tried unsuccessfully to adjust it and could not. We called the factory and Sullena could not get us in until March. Tried to get in with Amish Family rv and they could not get it in till end of January. We live in it full time and that would not work with having a skirting and being set up for winter.

Sullena, gave me the name of 1st Choice rv, who is also doing factory over flow work. I called them and to Connie. She was great. Got me scheduled three weeks out. Sullena said to have them go over the rig and fix anything that needed it. It was scheduled for last Wed. Drove to Goshen last Tue and stayed in their lot. The have water and electric, sewer you have to use a tote, which they have one you can use. Fixed the slide and several other little thing. Topper on the same slide was coming detached. They could not fix it, ordered a new one that came in late that afternoon. We stayed overnight, which we where going to anyway. Put new topper on first thing while we went and had breakfast. Came back at 10 am and it was all done.

Whey where great, worked well with factory to get everything covered under warranty. It cost me nothing. They even did the one year check and service one the roof. The crew was great to work with and they did a fantastic job.

I would highly recommend them. Connie is customer service manager and Bret is the service manager.

FR CC is right around the block. If they need parts they can get they same day. If not and it is something you feel comfortable doing yourself, and don't want to wait. They will have it shipped to your home. Great customer service. FR thanks for sending me to them.
2008 F350
2017 CC Champagne 38EL
2006 Salem Sport 32 SRV Toy Hauler (still have)
brusso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 01:49 PM   #2

Thanks, I may give them a call. You never know when you need service
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:02 PM   #3

Let me give a [emoji106]up for 1st choice. The current owners took over the facility just prior to 2016 Rally. I had some issues that needed fix'n around the time of the Rally. Denise suggested them. We left the Rally a day early, went there, stayed overnight and departed our rv at 6:45 am. We even put our champion breed Maine Coon cat ( caged ) in their office in the back. That was so she would not be afraid with all the noise of a new roof going on. Worked out GREAT.
Did what they said, when they said;
spent 2nd night, post repair. Needed to ensure roof was good to go before heading 700 miles south at 6 pm [emoji23].
Just FYI, the original roof was TORN, not defective.
Been over a year now. All good.
Do not hesitate to use this service center.
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote