Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-17-2015, 04:34 PM   #1

2005 ceder creek table and chairs?

can someone please post a pic of how to store these when in travel?

thanks
Old 07-19-2015, 02:58 PM   #2

anyone

thanks
Old 07-19-2015, 03:29 PM   #3

It would help if you state what model and what table and chairs are you asking about? Each model will have some variations on storage.

Like my 2016 34RL will store the recliners different than a 36CKTS will so this will help anyone answering you.
Old 07-19-2015, 08:51 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim34RL View Post
It would help if you state what model and what table and chairs are you asking about? Each model will have some variations on storage.

Like my 2016 34RL will store the recliners different than a 36CKTS will so this will help anyone answering you.
it is a 34rlbs, its the dinning table and chairs.
Old 07-19-2015, 09:18 PM   #5

In our unit the table is screwed to the floor and does not move. The chairs are secured by two straps on each side of the chairs. These straps are held in place by two eyelets that are fasten to the floor by screws. The straps have clips that are than secured to the eyelets. We remove them when we set up and hook up the straps when we are getting ready to travel.
Does this make sense?
Old 07-19-2015, 09:21 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim34RL View Post
In our unit the table is screwed to the floor and does not move. The chairs are secured by two straps on each side of the chairs. These straps are held in place by two eyelets that are fasten to the floor by screws. The straps have clips that are than secured to the eyelets. We remove them when we set up and hook up the straps when we are getting ready to travel.
Does this make sense?

my table and chairs lie down, my wife stood them up last week and i never got a look at the way they were stacked away for travel.

the lounge chairs tie down,
Old 07-20-2015, 07:18 AM   #7

In our 34RLSA (2013) we have the dining table (attached to the floor more or less permanently) and four chairs. With the slides in, the table and chairs are snug up against the center island and can't go anywhere. We have the tie downs but do not use them. Never any problem. While I prep the outside for departure, DW puts the recliners sideways in the back of the living room and, once again, with the slides in, no way for them to move much.
2013 Chevy 3500HD, D/A, DRW, 4X4
WeRCreekers is offline   Reply With Quote