Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-04-2017, 11:38 AM   #1

2017 Cedar Creek Brochure Question

Hello I'm looking on trading up to a cedar creek 5th wheel and have a brochure that talks about how happy new owners are with there CC 5th wheels.
Thanks
Lebo
Lebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:50 AM   #2

Not sure what one has to do with the other?
CC has an outstanding reputation for customer service. But is no better than others for quality control any longer. Sad really, my 2005 Creek is an outstanding unit. But there is no chance I would trade it for a new one.
donniedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:10 PM   #3

I have a 2016, 34RL Cedar Creek and I have not had any major issues with my unit. There was a couple of small items that were found on the PDI that the dealer fix. As far as I am concerned this is by far a better built and customer service supported unit than any Keystone product. My former unit was a 2010 Cougar by Keystone. Granted the selling price point is higher on a Cedar Creek than a Cougar, the build quality and customer service should be the same and it is not.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:05 PM   #4
Site Team - Lou

The web site mentioned in Lebo's original post was removed as suspicious.
DO NOT REPOST IT.

Thank you,
The Management
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 06:55 PM   #5

Thanks for every one's reply. The point is why would they reference a website that is clearly not real or maintained or other. It's dosn't say much for the marketing.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:08 PM   #6
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebo View Post
Thanks for every one's reply. The point is why would they reference a website that is clearly not real or maintained or other. It's dosn't say much for the marketing.
I am sure that when the brochure was printed the web site was a going concern. As is the way with things, it takes money to run a forum like ours.

Without an active membership, ad revenue is not enough to keep the site going and the domain name goes "inactive".

I started a web page for our unit that had over 20,000 former military members many of whom thought it was a great idea. It lasted 4 years and we could not get enough activity to justify the expense of domain and server renewal.
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 12:38 AM   #7
SnP

Lebo, you state that there is a brochure from Cedar Creek that points to this nefarious website. Can you tell us where Cedar Creek points to this? Any proof that Cedar Creek states that you should go to this site would be greatly appreciated, as I can not find any indication of that. It actually sounds pretty fishy to me. It's funny that you only have a couple of posts and come on and try to say that a highly rated RV manufacturer is pushing a fake website.

I have a Cedar Creek and would only consider another Cedar Creek over any other brand. Plus everyone that I know of that has Cedar Creek would purchase another Cedar Creek.
Camped - 2014-47, 2015-104, 2016-100, 2017-161, 2018-94
SnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:33 AM   #8

If I ever purchase another camper it will be a Cedar Creek 36CKTS, I can tow up to 16,700 pounds. DW said I wasn't getting a new truck. I have had very good luck with the two Cedar Creek's that we have owned plus and this is the big one for me is I have received great support from the factory. It wasn't what I wanted to hear all the time but I got help. The people at Cedar Creek have went out of there way to help me, they have saved me money and time. There is no place on this site to say thanks to Cedar Creek, the people at Cedar Creek have made owning a Cedar Creek great.

Thank you
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:44 AM   #9

Spock, mine is for sale............for a mere $185,000. Cash only in your case.

I have the bugs worked out of mine. It's worth more!!! LOL

I've had some pretty crazy things happen in first 10 months. But CC fixed them, didn't shy away, and I didn't have to take it to where I bought it. I've added some things that add value (shocks, etc) and fixed some things that were done wrong. I even have a new A/C and a new roof. None of that has cost me anything but a few weeks in the shop. CC has been there when I needed them.

I am keeping mine.........until they come out with a version with 2 bathrooms, nicer Recliners, bigger axles and wheels, and shocks, a 12-point auto leveling system with Strongarms, that is only 30 feet long and weighs 10,000 lbs., all for $25,000. bwaaahhhaaaaa.

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:44 AM   #10

SnP, You are correct I have only posted a few time as you pointed out. Dose that make any post less important or valid then you. I posted website name for other to comment about and was removed. So theirs my answer. And I have only posted here because I have SOB and was checking to to see if its any better here from other owners. Thanks for the feed back.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:50 AM   #11
Site Team

Lebo, I looked at the website you originally posted, and also at a 2017 Cedar Creek Brochure.

I think you may possibly be confusing two different sites, that have similar names.

The site you linked to originally is a network of sites named "Rv-coach network". It seems to be full of spammers and bad links.

What is in all FR brochures (not just Cedar Creeks), is Coach-net Roadside assistance. It's website is this below:

https://coach-net.com/

If you did a google search for RV coach net, you may have gotten the wrong site as per the one deleted from your OP. I did that same search using "RV coach net" as search terms and got back the site(s) you had in the OP.

Here is a copy of what is in the brochures. Hope this clears it up as Coach-net is alive and well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	coachnet.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	129212  

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 04:28 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebo View Post
SnP, You are correct I have only posted a few time as you pointed out. Dose that make any post less important or valid then you. I posted website name for other to comment about and was removed. So theirs my answer. And I have only posted here because I have SOB and was checking to to see if its any better here from other owners. Thanks for the feed back.
sic "than, others, there's". English, the dying language

Maby it's me.
pdqparalegal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 04:33 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdqparalegal1 View Post
sic "than, others, there's". English, the dying language

Maby it's me.
Maybe so.

Sorry, low hanging fruit.

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS